- Analysis of immunoglobulin and T cell receptor genes. Part I: basic and technical aspects.Clin Chim Acta. 1991; 198: 1-92
- Evaluation of T cell receptor testing in lymphoid neoplasms: results of a multicenter study of 29 extracted DNA and paraffin-embedded samples.J Mol Diagn. 2001; 3: 133-140
- Effectiveness of capillary electrophoresis using fluorescent-labeled primers in detecting T-cell receptor gamma gene rearrangements.J Mol Diagn. 2002; 4: 137-143
- EuroClonality/BIOMED-2 guidelines for interpretation and reporting of Ig/TCR clonality testing in suspected lymphoproliferations.Leukemia. 2012; 26: 2159-2171
- A comparison of deep sequencing of tcrg rearrangements vs traditional capillary electrophoresis for assessment of clonality in T-cell lymphoproliferative disorders.Am J Clin Pathol. 2014; 141: 348-359
- T-cell clonality assessment by next-generation sequencing improves detection sensitivity in mycosis fungoides.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2015; 73: 228-236.e2
- Establishment of immunoglobulin heavy (IGH) chain clonality testing by next-generation sequencing for routine characterization of B-cell and plasma cell neoplasms.J Mol Diagn. 2019; 21: 330-342
- Measurement of diversity.Nature. 1949; 163: 688
- A mathematical theory of communication.Bell Syst Tech J. 1948; 27: 379-423
- Angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma contains multiple clonal T-cell populations derived from a common TET2 mutant progenitor cell.J Pathol. 2020; 250: 346-357
- Design and standardization of PCR primers and protocols for detection of clonal immunoglobulin and T-cell receptor gene recombinations in suspect lymphoproliferations: report of the BIOMED-2 concerted action BMH4-CT98-3936.Leukemia. 2003; 17: 2257-2317
- Assay design affects the interpretation of T-cell receptor gamma gene rearrangements: comparison of the performance of a one-tube assay with the BIOMED-2-based TCRG gene clonality assay.J Mol Diagn. 2010; 12: 787-796
- A new and simple TRG multiplex PCR assay for assessment of T-cell clonality: a comparative study from the EuroClonality Consortium.HemaSphere. 2019; 3: e255
- The value of T-cell receptor gamma (TRG) clonality evaluation by next-generation sequencing in clinical hematolymphoid tissues: a descriptive study of 41 cases from a single institution.Am J Clin Pathol. 2018; 150: 193-223
- A novel method for interpretation of T-cell receptor gamma gene rearrangement assay by capillary gel electrophoresis based on normal distribution.J Mol Diagn. 2007; 9: 12-19
- Exhaustive T-cell repertoire sequencing of human peripheral blood samples reveals signatures of antigen selection and a directly measured repertoire size of at least 1 million clonotypes.Genome Res. 2011; 21: 790-797
- Homeostasis of T cell diversity.Cell Mol Immunol. 2005; 2: 1-10
- Quantitative analysis of T cell receptor diversity in clinical samples of human peripheral blood.J Immunol Methods. 2012; 375: 84-92
- Methods for comparing the diversity of samples of the T cell receptor repertoire.J Immunol Methods. 2007; 321: 182-195
See related Commentary on page 781
Supported by National Cancer Institute grant 2PO 1CA49605 (J.L.Z.), and a grant from Stanford University School of Medicine, Department of Pathology.
C.C.H. and J.K.T. contributed equally to this work.
Disclosures: None declared.