- The size and the duration of air-carriage of respiratory droplets and droplet-nuclei.J Hyg. 1946; 44: 471-479
- Aerosol emission and superemission during human speech increase with voice loudness.Sci Rep. 2019; 9: 2348
- Saliva sample as a non-invasive specimen for the diagnosis of coronavirus disease 2019: a cross-sectional study.Clin Microbiol Infect. 2021; 27: 285
- Virological assessment of hospitalized patients with COVID-2019.Nature. 2020; 581: 465-469
- Infectious virus in exhaled breath of symptomatic seasonal influenza cases from a college community.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2018; 115: 1081-1086
- Topographical continuity of bacterial populations in the healthy human respiratory tract.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2011; 184: 957-963
- Lung epithelium-specific proteins: characteristics and potential applications as markers.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1999; 159: 646-678
- Prolonged SARS-CoV-2 RNA shedding: not a rare phenomenon.J Med Virol. 2020; 92: 2286-2287
- Quantitative detection and viral load analysis of SARS-CoV-2 in infected patients.Clin Infect Dis. 2020; 71: 793-798
- Swabs collected by patients or health care workers for SARS-CoV-2 testing.N Engl J Med. 2020; 383: 494-496
Supported by NIH National Institute of General Medical Sciences grants R01GM105681 and R01GM127472, and the Roddy Foundation grant GR5290840.
C.D. and L.B. contributed equally to this work.
Disclosures: None declared.